We provide expert garage door repair, installation and automation services at a reasonable price.
Why our clients choose Mr Garage:
- For us, communication is very important. We will constantly keep you updated and give you feedback on your job.
- We are honest and open with our assessments and recommendations. As engineers, we look for the most efficient solutions.
- Our excellent workmanship ensures that we always do an outstanding job.
- We provide value. Quality at reasonable prices.
- Our work is guaranteed.
- We also believe in top follow-up service and that is what we provide.
What you can expect from us when you log a call with Mr Garage:
- We will log your call in our state of the art client management system.
- You will be added to our garage door repair job list. As soon as you are first in line one of our technicians will contact you to come through.
- Our call out includes transport, our time, an expert assessment, the first half hour of labour, as well as an insurance report if required.
- On arrival we will do an assessment of your door and, if possible, your motor.
- Next we will provide you with a quote on the required work.
- When you accept the quote we will do the work immediately or, if needed, first acquire the parts necessary for the work. In some cases a deposit may be required.
- Our workmanship is guaranteed.
- We are a COD business and expect you to kindly make payment as soon as the work is completed. Payments can be made with cash, via EFT or through online credit card facilities (please note this is online use of your credit card and not a credit card machine).
- You now can enjoy the convenience of having a working garage door and motor.
Read more about our garage services:
We assist clients in:
For more detailed information on the areas we cover, please see our service areas list.
|082 367 7818|
Click to call
Do you need a new Garage Door?
Do you need a new garage door to be installed? Call us now for a quote, expert advice and great service!
Garage Door Motors and Automation
Do you need a new garage door motor? It is usually not worth repairing an old garage door motor.
You may find that over a 12 or 18 month period you need to do a couple of repairs to your motor. The costs add up. Quickly you will find yourself in a position where you wish you installed a new motor in the first place.
Garage door motors are usually designed with a 8 to 10 year lifespan in mind.
Most of the new generation motors are DC motors which means they have battery backup. You will be able to open your door even when there is load shedding or other power failures.
Call us now for a quote, expert advice and great service!
Garage door repair: springs
Did your garage door springs break?
Did you know? We often find that the incorrect springs were installed in garage doors.
Professional installers first weigh the door. This enables them to match the spring size with the weight of the door.
Garage door repair: cables
Broken Garage door cables?
Mr Gate Mr Garage is your choice for cable repairs in Johannesburg.
Contact us now and we will do a complete assessment of your garage door and garage door motor.
We will replace both cables to make sure you have a working garage door in no time.
Repairs for garage door cable drums, hinges and rollers and torsion pipe
Your garage door is a complicated mechanical system with many different parts. All of these parts need to be in good condition. If they are not, they will not function together properly.
If the various parts are old or in a bad condition, you will continuously experience problems with your door.
Even more important, if the door is not mechanically sound, you could damage your motor. You may find that you need to replace the motor due to this wear and tear.
It is important to regularly check your door. Disengage the motor and see if you can open and close the door with relative ease.
At Mr Gate Mr Garage we do a full assessment of all the components of your door.
We provide you with the best options for your garage door repair.
Quick garage door maintenance checklist
- Inspect your garage door at least once every 6 months
- When your door makes a noise don’t apply grease everywhere. You may make the problem worse.
- Check mechanical working of door. If the door is heavy you may need to have your spring tension adjusted or new springs installed
- Check if hinges and screws are secured
- Check if your cables are starting to fray. Contact a qualified garage door technician to replace them for you.
- Oil wooden doors at least once a year. Do not varnish unless you bought the door varnished, then apply varnish once a year.
- Use professional technicians only (Most handymen don’t understand garage door repairs and you end up paying more because eventually you need to get a professional to come sort it out)
Read more about garage door maintenance.
|082 367 7818|
Click to call
Why do our clients choose Mr Garage?
- For us, communication is key. We stay in touch and give you regular feedback on the status of your job.
- We are open and honest with our evaluations and recommendations. As engineers, we look for the best results.
- We pride ourselves on our excellent workmanship.
- Our prices are reasonable and our work is consistently of high quality – we provide value.
- In addition we have a reliable follow-up service.
Contact Mr Garage for all your garage door requirements