Mr Garage is part of Mr Gate Mr Garage (Pty) Ltd. Mr Gate Mr Garage is a professional garage repair service company with extensive knowledge, experience and a focus on training and development of all our staff and technicians. We have done formal garage door installation and repair training enabling us to provide an excellent garage door service experience. At Mr Gate Mr Garage we follow the following methodology to ensure we get consistent and high quality results.
Systematic approach and step by step garage repair service methodology
We provide excellent service in the following areas:
- We will asses your repair and replacement requirements.
- We will quote you on the clearly visible parts that needs replacement.
- When we do the work and actually take the hardware and spring system apart there may be more parts that need replacement.
- We will notify you of what needs to be done and add the extra items to your invoice.
- It is not possible to see if certain parts need replacement, such as torsion pipes and bearing brackets without actually taking the spring system apart.
- If your door is very old and you have not maintained your door, expect more mechanical parts to need replacing.
- We will not replace parts that look like they are in a good enough condition.
- Please note we can’t predict when old parts will break, even if they do look in good working condition now, that may change tomorrow.
We are also experts in:
We provide top-quality workmanship and guarantees. Our clients make use of our services for all of their access and security requirements and refer us again and again to friends and family. We look forward to connecting!
New steel sectional garage door installed by Mr Garage
Common garage door problems that we encounter include:
- Broken garage door springs
- Snapped cables
- Garage doors that have come off track
- Worn pulley wheels
- Garage door motors that need new batteries or a PC board
- New remotes
- Replacement of garage door with a new one.
We work on sectional and roller garage doors. Tip-up doors are no longer manufactured, parts are often difficult to find or expensive. Once your tip-up door starts to experience problems, the best strategy is to replace it rather than spend a great deal of money on regular repairs. Common issues with garage door motors include:
- Battery replacement
- PC board replacement
- Issues with the receiver or remotes
- The motor requires servicing
- Broken disengage mechanism
- Broken carriage
- Limit setting
We automate tip-up, sectional and roller garage doors.