Mr Fence is a specialist electric fencing company. Our electric fence services include repairs and installations at reasonable prices. Our electric fence repair work
- Cables and wires
- Various accessories
We can also quote you on the installation of an entire new electric fence
or extending your existing fence.Our electric fence services also include electric fence maintenance and checks.The most common electric fence problems include:
Common problems that must be checked when doing electric fence repairs:
- Energy Leaks
- Poor connections
- Undersized electric fence charger/energizer
- Broken wires
- Lightening damage to the energizer
- Insufficient grounding
- Cases where people are shocked by gates or wires which are near the fence but are not part of the electric fence.
- Problems with solar panels when you have a solar electric fence
- Problems with stapling
- Vegetation growth
- Badly insulated
- Insufficient number of warning signs
- Is the energizer turned on?
- Is the earth wire working?
- Is the leadout wire broken?
- Is there a dead short on the fenceline?
- Are all the cutout switches operational?
- Are the brackets secure?
- Is the leadout wire correctly connected?
- Are there any faulty or broken insulators?
- Is the earth wire connected to the energizer and earth rods?
- There can always also be several issues.
You must choose a reputable electric fence installer because all electric fences must be installed, operated and maintained according to the Electric Fence laws
. For more information visit Mr Fence